What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An accurate trading system that is easy to follow
- Identifies trend and signals based on that trend only. You have the power to specify it
- Fits any type of trading style such as “Scalping”, “Mid-Term” and “Long-Term” trading
- Has a professional feel to it – Not like your regular cheesy MT4 indicators
- Signals based on dual conditions – An “Excellent” and “Good” signal
- Can be used for Stocks, Binaries and Forex
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Profit Golden Eye scores 72.50/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.elementforex.com/theprofitgoldeneyecb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: elementforex.com you’ll also be taken through to elementforex.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)